Wednesday, October 28, 2009

North Carolina Interviews & Inside the MBA


No, this is not me in a business suit.

Next week I will be in North Carolina at the Inside the MBA events in Raleigh (November 2nd) and Charlotte (November 4th). These events are a fantastic way to learn more about MBA programs and the admissions process. If you're in the area come out and meet me- make sure to tell me you read the blog!

I will also be taking a limited number of appointments for interviews in each city. This special opportunity is open to all prospective students. Simply email me at kterrell@terry.uga.edu to set up a time.

BTW: If you didn't get your application in to us in time for Round One don't miss Round Two- it's coming up! The deadline is December 1st. Contact us if you have questions: terrymba@terry.uga.edu or 706-542-5671.

No comments: